Tuesday, August 4, 2009

LITTLE TEXAS UNPLUGGED


LITTLE TEXAS UNPLUGGED BACKSTAGE AT THE MID STATE FAIR.

This went down right before the show Sat Aug 1 in Paso Robles at the Mid State Fair.

During my interview with Del Gray and again at the meet and greet, I asked for the band to sing, 'You and Forever and Me'. They pulled us into their dressing room and gave us a performance the 10-12 people in that room will never forget. Now you can see what went down.

I took video with my digital camera and my blackberry. One of the guys with the band accidentally took my camera back to Nashville mistaking it for his. So the only video I have for right now is that from my blackberry. I'll upload the better quality one when it makes its way back from Nashville. I can't believe my camera got a free trip to Nashville, and I'm not there to take pictures with it!

***Warning: My singing voice is often loud, mostly obnoxious, and at times truly offensive. Sorry. I was pretty damn excited though.