Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brad Paisley Injured In Fall On Stage


Brad Paisley took a nasty spill at his Charleston concert over the weekend.

Brad was singing the last song of the encore, 'Alcohol', on the very last show of his successfull American Saturday Night Tour. He was running on the stage and tripped and fell on his chest. No matter where fans were sitting, they were sure to hear the growl his guitar made when it was sandwiched between him and the ground after the fall.

Based on the video below, you can tell Brad is in a reasonable amount of pain. He went to the ER fearing a broken rib, and after a CT scan, besides being "very very bruised", he's going to be fine.
Brad stayed very active on his Twitter account during the ordeal, posting hospital pics, even offering to bring a fan backstage to meet him, if someone posted it on youtube. As TMZ put it, Ask and ye shall receive. The video is all over the net, including below. Here are some of the updates on Brad's Twitter throughout the night:

  • If ur wondering,it was the last song&last night of the tour&I was running fast on stage,tripped.really did think I broke a rib or something.

  • Allright, whoever posts the YouTube footage of it gets a meet and greet. I have got to see it. I hit hard. And I mean freaking hard.

  • And here, consulting the doctors. They said I was a very brave boy.
    http://twitpic.com/174463

  • ​Here's the fine staff and myself in the ER of M U S C hospital.
    http://twitpic.com/1743ls

  • Thx4 prayers,after my fall,I was just discharged from the hospital.Just very very bruised. Nothing broken, had a ct scan all is okay!

Check out the Video